QUEEN ST. EAST COFFEE AND BOARDWALK WITH MELISSA AND DAVIN
I met up with Melissa and Davin to spend some time with them over coffee and love at their favourite Queen St. East spot to capture their love on film in a relaxed environment for this Toronto East end engagement session.
Nestled comfortably into Toronto’s East end you’ll find an orange bench outside of Bud’s Coffee, a charming coffee shop slinging rich oat milk flat whites, with a side of baked goods and good vibes.
A COFFEE SHOP PHOTOSHOOT
Bud’s Coffee was the perfect spot for Melissa and Davin to start their engagement photoshoot. We got to play around capturing their love over coffee, as they sipped on their coffees and snuggled into each other, having a relaxed afternoon. The warm atmosphere of the coffee shop added to the intimate vibe and helped keep the chilly Fall air at bay. Melissa and Davin’s love was evident as they gazed into each other’s eyes, and I couldn’t help but capture the raw emotion in every shot.
LOVE AT THE WATERFRONT
After our coffee shop photoshoot, we walked down to Toronto’s waterfront to continue capturing Melissa and Davin’s love. The scenic view of the city skyline and the peaceful sound of the water added to the romantic atmosphere of the shoot.
Melissa and Davin looked fashionable and stunning, and only enhanced the natural beauty of the waterfront. As we kept shooting the sun began to set and added a romantic moodiness to the scene.
TORONTO EAST END ENGAGEMENT
Melissa and Davin’s Toronto East end engagement photoshoot was a beautiful representation of them and their love. Walking hand-in-hand to stay warm, petting cute dogs along the way, and just spending quality time together made for such a lovely and organic story to tell. Queen Street East provided the perfect backdrop for their shoot, and we were able to capture their love in a unique and emotional way.
If you’re looking for the perfect photoshoot location, consider the Toronto East end for your engagement session. The area is filled with charming spots like Bud’s Coffee, and the waterfront boardwalk is a great spot to get beautiful images and have a little more space to play.
Remember, your engagement photoshoot is all about capturing the love between you and your partner. Choose a location that represents your love and captures your unique relationship.
KEEP SCROLLING TO SEE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS FROM THIS ENGAGEMENT SESSION.
Here are a few things to help you plan your own engagement photoshoot:
- How long does an engagement photoshoot usually take? Engagement sessions usually last around 1-2 hours, but it’s always fun to set aside a half day to go on an adventure and see what we can create!
- What should I wear for my engagement photoshoot? Wear something that makes you feel comfortable and confident. It’s best to avoid busy patterns and logos. At the end of the day, you should wear what represents you and your style.
- Can I bring props to my engagement photoshoot? Of course! We can definitely use anything you bring along that represents your relationship and interests. I can always help with recommendations for things we can include in the scene.
- How many photos will I receive from my engagement photoshoot? It depends on how long we spend together but typically you’ll get about 50 images for each hour during an engagement session with me.
- How far in advance should I book my engagement photoshoot? It’s always best to book your engagement photoshoot as soon as possible to ensure the date is free.